Report a Property Concern
Contact us: (321) 421-6639
As a concerned citizen or HOA you can report a vacant and/or distressed property by filling out the form below. We will report this concern to local code enforcement for our partner communities and do research as to whether this property requires registration according to the prevailing ordinance.
Person Submitting Complaint
Full Name:
Property of Concern
Street Address 1:
Street Address 2:
Description of Concern:
Please include a detailed description of why you believe this property is vacant and/or any concerns you have about the property. 
You can also include property photos by attaching them below
Attach Property Photos:
Note:   If the address is not in a community that Community Champions is partnered with then we cannot accept the registration or process this request.
ProCHAMPS partner communities.